- The best part of a Yoga practicePosted 2 days ago
- DIY: Letting GoPosted 16 days ago
- Orgasmic Connection Part 1, YouPosted 19 days ago
- What’s the Big Deal with Tennessee’s Ag Gag Bill?Posted 19 days ago
- Reading for a Cause: Sharing “The Fault in Our Stars”Posted 19 days ago
- Radiant Health Institute Celebrates First YearPosted 26 days ago
- I Poisoned Our Pet! What you NEED to Know About Flea & Tick Meds.Posted 78 days ago
- Tennessee Environmental Council Hosts Annual ‘Green Tie Affair’Posted 98 days ago
- Crazy Owl Memorial Day Weekend Retreat Celebrates Its 3rd YearPosted 98 days ago
- RHI publishes first book “Wellness Matters”Posted 125 days ago
True Nourishment is in the Moment, Experience Breema Next Weekend.
In a recent conversation with Katherine Correa, a friend and colleague in Nashville, I discovered I didn’t know how she became interested in Breema, a comprehensive system we both practice which includes bodywork and universal principles. Asking...
- Posted 459 days ago
Being with the Body, We are Supported – Self-Breema
What if you could feel more comfortable being in your body, and could move more naturally with greater fluidity and ease? What if you could do simple, joyful movements that would support being more present and available...
- Posted 468 days ago