- DIY: Letting GoPosted 9 days ago
- Orgasmic Connection Part 1, YouPosted 11 days ago
- What’s the Big Deal with Tennessee’s Ag Gag Bill?Posted 11 days ago
- Reading for a Cause: Sharing “The Fault in Our Stars”Posted 11 days ago
- Radiant Health Institute Celebrates First YearPosted 19 days ago
- I Poisoned Our Pet! What you NEED to Know About Flea & Tick Meds.Posted 70 days ago
- Tennessee Environmental Council Hosts Annual ‘Green Tie Affair’Posted 90 days ago
- Crazy Owl Memorial Day Weekend Retreat Celebrates Its 3rd YearPosted 90 days ago
- RHI publishes first book “Wellness Matters”Posted 117 days ago
You are “Here”: Sometimes the present is all you need
Have you ever been lost at the mall, dragging your finger over one of those over-sized, fluorescent maps to find that magical “x” stating that you, in fact, are “here”? I’m a terrible shopper who gets easily...
- Posted 3 days ago
DIY: Letting Go
My mind is blown every time I flow through a powerful yoga sequence. I always notice that I am able to move more freely and honor the Asana when I do not think so hard about...
- Posted 9 days ago
Yoga Society of Nashville Hosts ‘Yoga Fair’ March 2nd
Local Yoga Educators Offer Full Day of Yoga and Music to Empower and Enlighten NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Local nonprofit, Yoga Society of Nashville, hosts a “Yoga Fair” on Saturday, March 2, 2013, from 9am until 6:30pm at...
- Posted 90 days ago
RHI publishes first book “Wellness Matters”
Radiant Health Institute Publishes First Book, ‘Wellness Matters’ Local Holistic Consortium Produces Self-Published Paperback and E-Book Based on Living Well NASHVILLE, Tenn. – January 18, 2013 – Radiant Health Institute has published its first book entitled, “Wellness Matters”....
- Posted 117 days ago
Certain plants can remove toxins from the air! Find out which ones, here!
Plants: Natural Air Purifiers. From the “adairyou2bhealthy” blog comes this fantastic information about plants that can really purify the air around you. This article breaks down NASA’s & ALCA’s reports after a two year study. Even Daisies...
- Posted 424 days ago
True Nourishment is in the Moment, Experience Breema Next Weekend.
In a recent conversation with Katherine Correa, a friend and colleague in Nashville, I discovered I didn’t know how she became interested in Breema, a comprehensive system we both practice which includes bodywork and universal principles. Asking...
- Posted 451 days ago