- DIY: Letting GoPosted 14 days ago
- Orgasmic Connection Part 1, YouPosted 16 days ago
- What’s the Big Deal with Tennessee’s Ag Gag Bill?Posted 16 days ago
- Reading for a Cause: Sharing “The Fault in Our Stars”Posted 16 days ago
- Radiant Health Institute Celebrates First YearPosted 24 days ago
- I Poisoned Our Pet! What you NEED to Know About Flea & Tick Meds.Posted 75 days ago
- Tennessee Environmental Council Hosts Annual ‘Green Tie Affair’Posted 95 days ago
- Crazy Owl Memorial Day Weekend Retreat Celebrates Its 3rd YearPosted 95 days ago
- RHI publishes first book “Wellness Matters”Posted 122 days ago
Decode those Recycling numbers! Here’s the answers…
The Hidden Language of Plastic Recycling. <— click here for the link. You’ve seen plastics, 1, 2, 5, oh and that dreadful 7, which has been known to be associated with bisphenol a, BPA (studies show link to breast cancer!). On that note… ever leave your bottled water in the car or in direct sunlight – DON’T! That environment encourages BPA to release into the water. Better yet, ditch that bottled water because it likely has a pH less than 7, and it causing oxidation in your body anyways. And without all that plastic that’s one less thing to worry about recycling!
Recycling, is something we should all do, and if you don’t have a convenience center nearby, find the closest one and schedule trips every other week. You can do it!