- DIY: Letting GoPosted 11 days ago
- Orgasmic Connection Part 1, YouPosted 13 days ago
- What’s the Big Deal with Tennessee’s Ag Gag Bill?Posted 13 days ago
- Reading for a Cause: Sharing “The Fault in Our Stars”Posted 13 days ago
- Radiant Health Institute Celebrates First YearPosted 21 days ago
- I Poisoned Our Pet! What you NEED to Know About Flea & Tick Meds.Posted 72 days ago
- Tennessee Environmental Council Hosts Annual ‘Green Tie Affair’Posted 92 days ago
- Crazy Owl Memorial Day Weekend Retreat Celebrates Its 3rd YearPosted 92 days ago
- RHI publishes first book “Wellness Matters”Posted 119 days ago
10 Common Toxins in the Home
10 Common Toxins in the Home. Ever wondered if toxins are in your home? The unfortunate response is that most of us unknowingly coexist with toxins in our homes day-after-day. While the saying goes “ignorance is bliss“, I’d like to mention that plenty of people suffer from illnesses never realizing their home is the culprit. I don’t think many people would agree that illness is blissful.
It can happen to anyone. The most recent case that comes to mind is the actress Brittany Murphy, who’s home was believed to be the cause of her fatal pneumonia. Not only can toxins result in respiratory illness, but they can also begin to attack our bodies on a cellular & hormonal level. It’s important to know that fighting home toxins, like mold for example, with a bunch of chemicals can do just as much harm as good. Chemical bleach will put dioxin right back into your home. If you are going to treat your home for toxins, there are plenty of safer ways to do it. Check out the hydrogen peroxide article in the last issue of B.Real Magazine. To find out about common toxins, click the link at the beginning of the article.