- DIY: Letting GoPosted 10 days ago
- Orgasmic Connection Part 1, YouPosted 13 days ago
- What’s the Big Deal with Tennessee’s Ag Gag Bill?Posted 13 days ago
- Reading for a Cause: Sharing “The Fault in Our Stars”Posted 13 days ago
- Radiant Health Institute Celebrates First YearPosted 20 days ago
- I Poisoned Our Pet! What you NEED to Know About Flea & Tick Meds.Posted 72 days ago
- Tennessee Environmental Council Hosts Annual ‘Green Tie Affair’Posted 92 days ago
- Crazy Owl Memorial Day Weekend Retreat Celebrates Its 3rd YearPosted 92 days ago
- RHI publishes first book “Wellness Matters”Posted 119 days ago
More Freebies Today: Essential Oil Samples from doTERRA!
We’re finding all kinds of goodies for our readers. We know it’s difficult to transition to living greener and choosing new products when you aren’t familiar with them. That’s why we want to continue to share with you new products that you can try for FREE!
“A drop a day, keeps the doctor away” – doTERRA
Click here to sign up and get your samples from doTERRA. Physicians warn against the use of essential oils while pregnant, so please take caution and do research before application.
Essential oils have many applications. They can be used as aromatherpy and alternative medicine. They are widely used in topical skin treatments and can be blended to make perfume. There are many great resources online about essential oils, but this one is one of our faves!