Replace your soda with a much healthier alternative
Vigorous exercise should be in your schedule
Keeping a balanced diet can seem frustrating
Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated and governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard.
What is a registered Dietitian?
Dietitians are the only qualified health professionals that assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems at an individual and wider public health level. Uniquely, dietitians use the most up-to-date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease, which they translate into practical guidance to enable people to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
Brealmagazine is committed to helping people get the most out of their bodies by understanding the impact their diet has on their health. All advice and input by Brealmagazine is very much tailored to the individual.
A Range of Nutritional Advice is available:
- Clients can be advised on a range of nutritional areas including:
- General healthy eating advice
- Weight Management
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Digestive health eg IBS, Food intolerances
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome
- Coeliac disease
- Iron Deficiency anaemia
- Poor appetite/weight loss
What to Expect from your consultation
One - to - One personalised consultation (approximately 1hr)This consultation will include:
- Clarifying your issues/symptoms and medical history.
- Weighing and taking other body measurements if necessary (% body fat, waist circumference etc).
- Discussing your current lifestyle and dietary habits including your preferences.
- Setting sustainable, realistic and achievable goals. Resulting in an individually tailored eating plan appealing to your taste preferences.
- Deciding if a follow up appointment is required to review progress or goals.
What to Expect
Flexible consultation schedules are available to suit your individual needs. Consultations can take place in the comfort of your own home or work place and also from Elbha's base in Malahide.
The option of a telephone/skype consultation is also available.